Friday, December 21, 2007

AMY'S A BRAND NEW YEAR MI-5

Amy says: "Since it is almost the new year (enough with the christmas stuff already!) I thought I would do something a little different. List five things you hope for, are looking forward to, or resolve for the upcoming new year. You can do a simple list or give reasons! That's it!"

1. I resolve to lose weight. Not too original, I know. While I am down 9 pounds from where I was last year at this time, I am a whopping 75 pounds heavier than what I was when I graduated from high school. That's absolutely ridiculous.

2. I'm looking forward to going back to Virginia. We haven't decided on a date yet, but it will most likely be when Busch Gardens is open (since we now have season tickets).

3. I'm hoping that everyone I love stays healthy.

4. I'm not looking forward to Caleb starting kindergarten in the fall.

5. I'm not too patiently waiting for the rapture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts