Thursday, January 03, 2008

A CALL FROM EBEN'S TEACHER

The moment every Mother dreads---a call from your child's teacher. This was a good one, though! Eben won his classroom Geography Bee. Mrs. Martin thought that perhaps Eben forgot to tell me. Oh, yeah! He forgot! Tomorrow is the school-wide Geography Bee at 2:05. (She thought I might like to go.) First the Environmental Calendar Contest and now a Geography Bee. I'm now guilty of committing that awful sin---PRIDE!!!

On another note, I met Gina a/k/a AZA at Pizza Hut today. She heard someone mention my name, and then noticed that I looked an awful lot like Billy Rhythm. (She works with him.) I'm so glad she introduced herself! It's nice to put a face to a name. Now, if we could just get Amy here so I could meet her, too!!! (Don't you wanna come to the New Hampshire race, Amy?)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I never would have imagined that you and BR look alike! Mike? Yes. BR? I can't see it. You're both pretty cute though. Must look like an old aunt or someone.

9:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts