Friday, January 18, 2008

DREAM ABOUT DAD

I had a dream about Dad last night. I found that somewhat odd, as it was my brother who so desparately wanted a dream...

My dream started with me in bed. I wanted to somehow communicate with Dad. I went and got my alphabet stamp set, and went back to bed with it. I started to stamp out the message "I love you" with teal ink. As I was doing this, I remember that I was praying that God would forgive me if I was doing something wrong. I felt that it was almost "Ouija-ish", but I just wanted to talk to Dad. Suddenly, the teal ink turned into a powdered teal eyeshadow--it wasn't cakey, it was very much a fine powder. (Like Bare Escentuals, for any of you make-up buffs out there.) It had a glisten to it, and it covered the page. Then there was this breeze that started to blow the powder around gently. I heard "The make-up I like best is when it's on your mother." In my dream, I'm not sure if this was audible or not.

In my dream, I then stood up and went to the bathroom. Things were like swirling around me. I remember that the towels were moving. I think there's a commercial where a woman is like standing in a whirwind with the phone and the cats and her kids all whirling around her. It was like that, only it was very peaceful, and I loved the experience. I knew it was Dad letting me know that he was all around me.

The next night, in my dream, I brought Mom and Ma to my room, and we started the process with the rubber stamps again. I remember telling them that we had to be very careful, that we wanted to make sure that we were not having a demon pretending to be my Dad. We were very prayerful about it. Things started to swirl again, and I woke up.

Bill--I'm not sure if there's a message in this dream for you or not...Does it give you anything you might have been looking for?

1 Comments:

Blogger Billy Rhythm said...

No, nothing for me really, other than apparently something is crossed in the line! You've got the wrong kid, Dad! I'm in Rockland, not St. George!

:-)

I had a dream last night too. Watch for it on your favorite drummer's blog!

8:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts