Thursday, January 17, 2008

BAD BLOGGER?

Even though I don't feel like I have anything to say, I fear Aunt Ginny's Bad Blogger List. Therefore, I will tell you this: This weekened I bought the Disney Edition of DDR for the Playstation. I have used it 3 times so far, for an hour each time. Yesterday, I burned 440 calories, and today I burned 450. I've been adjusting the settings to get just the right workout. There's a fine line between making it difficult enough to get a good workout, and making it so difficult that you can't move your feet fast enough. I think I got the right adjustments this morning.

Got a scrapbooking Open House tonight to introduce the new catalogs and the new stuff. Hope it will jump start my business. It needs it.

For TV viewing, I'm watching Biggest Loser, American Idol, Dance War (which I don't think I really like), Project Runway (love it!) and Celebrity Apprentice. I still miss Heroes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts