Wednesday, January 09, 2008

BEFORE HE CHEATS, A/K/A FUN IPOD THINGIE

I stole this from Amy's blog. I have two playlists that I use exclusively, so I answered each question twice--once for my secular playlist, and once for my Christian playlist.

Instructions:
1. Put your music player on Shuffle
2. For each question, press the Next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER WHAT

1. IF SOMEONE SAYS “IS THIS OKAY” YOU SAY?
Secular: Honey, I'm Home by Shania Twain
Christian: All Things Are Possible from Women of Faith

2. WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Secular: Barracuda by Heart
Christian: Stomp by God's Property

3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY?
Secular: Kerosene by Miranda Lambert
Christian: Shine, Jesus, Shine, from WOW Worship

4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Secular: Breakaway by Kelly Clarkson
Christian: Keep the Candle Burning by Point of Grace

5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE’S PURPOSE?
Secular: Queen of the Night by Whitney Houston
Christian: The Great Adventure by Steven Curtis Chapman

6. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Secular: Red High Heels by Kellie Pickler
Christian: Liquid by Jars of Clay

7. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Secular: You Give Love a Bad Name by Bon Jovi
Christian: When I Get Carried Away by Ivan Parker

8. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
Secular: How Will I Know? by Whitney Houston
Christian: I'll Be Believing by Point of Grace

9. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Secular: Stay With Me (Big Brass Bed) by Josh Gracin
Christian: Celebrate Jesus from WOW Worship

10. WHAT IS 2+2?
Secular: Good as Gone by Little Big Town
Christian: God by Rebecca St. James

11. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF ALICE?
Secular: Ballroom Blitz by Sweet
Christian: Freedom by Wayne Watson

12. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF DWANE?
Secular: The Runaround by Taylor Hicks
Christian: Faith, Hope and Love by Point of Grace

13. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Secular: Walk On by Reba McEntire
Christian: Trading My Sorrows from Women of Faith

14. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Secular: Last Dance by Donna Summer
Christian: Everything Changes by Kathy Troccoli

15. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE DWANE?
Secular: Pop by NSync
Christian: All Things Are Possible from Women of Faith

16. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Secular: Gotta Be Something More by Sugarland
Christian: Flood by Jars of Clay

17. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Secular: Man! I Feel Like a Woman by Shania Twain
Christian: Big House by Audio Adrenaline

18. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Secular: My Town by Montgomery Gentry
Christian: My Redeemer Lives from Women of Faith

19. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Secular: Miss Independent by Kelly Clarkson
Christian: Gather at the River by Point of Grace

20. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Secular: Taste It by INXS
Christian: Talk About It by Nicole C. Mullen

21. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Secular: I'm Every Woman by Whitney Houston
Christian: Sometimes by Step by Rich Mullins

22. WHAT SHOULD YOU POST THIS AS?
Secular: Before He Cheats by Carrie Underwood
Christian: Nothing I guess. That was the end of my Playlist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts