Wednesday, January 17, 2007

It seems to me that I am completely off my diet already. I was so bad yesterday. I had my normal for breakfast, but then we went to China Coast for lunch. Oh, brother! The only positive spin I can give it, is that I didn't "clean my plate". When I got full, I stopped. I don't usually do that. I always clean my plate. Later in the afternoon, though, my stomach was just "ooozy" with all of that grease! (I fill up on butter shrimp and wonton soup.) The soup probably wasn't too bad for me (I'm not trying to do an anti-carp thing--just lower calories), but the butter shrimp killed it! Needless to say, I didn't have an afternoon snack.

For supper, I had some pork roast cooked in the crockpot, and some potato. And--I didn't
have secondes. Granted, my firsts were more than I should've eaten, but I didn't have seconds.

Then, I broke the rule that I said would be easy to keep yesterday. I ate within that two-hour window before bed. I had a 100-calorie pack of popcorn, and a 100-calorie pack of Oreos. That was at 8:30. Dwane and I were watching American Idol, and it has always been our "tradition" to have popcorn and diet pepsi during American Idol. I'll have to go back to crocheting so my fingers are busy with that instead of eating popcorn.

The scales said that, like Aunt Ginny, I was down 7 pounds. However, since I can lose or gain 5 pounds overnight, I'll going to think of it as a net 2 pound loss. Since it's best to lose about 2 pounds a week for lasting results, I'll be happy with that. (Although if I could lose 7 pounds every week, I'd be looking like Carmen Electra in no time!) BTW--Sizzle, you have got to try that workout. Don't let Big Guns see you do it, though, and you can save it for some special night in July!!!! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger sizzle said...

You're making me blush, Lisa! I have been wanting to try the tape though. It sounds fun:)

1:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts