Friday, April 21, 2006

Billy Rhythm's MI-5:

These are all crazy. They don't mean anything, and I just made them up. No real theme.

Hypothetically speaking...

1) You have to have some kind of surgery to have something removed.
Strangely, though, you get to pick what's cut out/off. What do you choose?

I have a skin tag under one arm that I would have removed.

2) You are only allowed to enter one store for the rest of your life.
Your familly may enter wherever they want, and you may shop online, but physically, you can only enter one store. What do you pick?

I'd have to pick a Super Wal-Mart. It's got it all. Food. Clothes. Jewelry. Games.

3) You must give up all your jewelry but one thing. What do you keep?
A necklace? A watch? An heirloom?

Believe it or not, that one's really hard. My first thought, of course, was my wedding/engagement set from Dwane. Then I got thinking about my Mom's original Mother's Ring that she gave me. (It's got my birthstone, along with my parents' birthstones.) I also have a diamond pendant and a sapphire jewelry set that my parents gave me. I also have an amethyst ring that my Dad bought for my Aunt Ginny on her 13th birthday, and that she gave to me on my 13th birthday. And, I have my grandmother Yattaw's Wedding/Anniversary set. They are all so special. Since I still have Dwane with me, though, and I no longer have my Dad or my Nanny, I might actually pick something that was given to me by them.

4) You get only one type of breakfast item to eat for the rest of your life. It can be prepared different ways, but it needs to be the same basic thing. Eggs? Pancakes? Muffins? What is it? Why?

Eggs. They are so versatile. And it helps that I really like them. If it had to be a type of cereal, I think I'd pick Frosted Mini Wheats.

5) You must get a tattoo. What do you get? Where do you put it? Why?

I really don't like tattoos at all. I guess I'd have something small, with Eben's and Caleb's names, maybe on my hip? (I don't like it when you see tattoos when a woman is all dressed up, so I wouldn't want something peeking through my pantyhose, or under a spaghetti strap.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts