Friday, January 06, 2006

My brother, Billy, was on the Channel 6 TV show, "207", last night with his band, "Three Button Deluxe". I was so proud! (And Eben was quite excited about it, too.)

We're going to the Samoset Christmas Party tonight. Sirloin. Samoset Chicken. Baked Stuffed Haddock. Bacon Wrapped Scallops. Dessert. Sounds good to me.

Faithbooking Bible Study in the morning. Freedom in Christ is the topic. I love the Faithbooking meetings.

I'm looking for the 2005 Hallmark Ornament "Lighthouse Greetings". If anyone knows where I can get one, let me know. They are sold out on-line, in Brunswick, Portland, and Bangor. There are some on E-bay, but they are going for more than the original asking price. I had wanted to get one in memory of my Dad, but I thought I'd wait until after Christmas when they went on sale for 1/2 price. Big mistake!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts