Friday, October 24, 2008

PADDY'S HARVEST MI-5

1) If you could only pick one type of apple, which would it be?

McIntosh would be my first pick, and Fuji or Royal Gala would be second (they taste pretty much the same to me.

2) If you could just have two kinds of greens in your garden, which ones would you grow?

Probably butter lettuce and spinach.

3) What are your top three favorite root veggies and why?

Russet Potatoes, White Potatoes and Baby Red Potatoes.

4) Do you like squash? Name your four favorites, winter or summer varieties.

I don't like squash. That was an easy question.

5) You are going to make a meal of grilled veggies ... what five do you pick to grill tonight?

Potato, onion, potato, cherry tomatoes, and potato.

I need a gardener so I can learn to like more veggies!!

(I really like leeks. Do they fit any of these questions?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts