Friday, October 10, 2008

FRIDAY FILL-IN

1. One of the best concerts/plays/movies I ever saw that I really didn't think I'd like was THE WATER HORSE.

2. HOT MULLED CIDER is a recipe I recently made (or meal I recently ordered) that was delicious!

3. It's time for RETIREMENT (AT LEAST IT FEELS THAT WAY TODAY).

4. DRIVING A CONVERTIBLE is quite refreshing.

5. If I never hear the words "THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS..." again, it'll be too soon.

6. To one side of the curving road was a BABBLING BROOK, and on the other was a BEAUTIFULLY COLORED MOUNTAINSIDE.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to MAYBE SCRAPBOOKING?, tomorrow my plans include A SOCCER GAME AND THE NASCAR RACE and Sunday, I want to NOT GAIN TOO MUCH WEIGHT (I'VE HAD A BAD WEEK)!

3 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

I was just looking at Weight Watchers points and was shocked to see something I had last Saturday was 20 points! Shoot! Thanks for playing, have a great weekend :-)

3:07 PM

 
Blogger Michelle said...

I've had a "bad" week to! and reading over everyone's #2 is making me hungry!

3:29 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THANK YOU FOR THE RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVED IT

Mrs. Cheeseball

4:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts