Friday, October 17, 2008

FRIDAY FILL INS

1. Follow the YELLOW BRICK ROAD (WOW! IS THAT ORIGINAL OR WHAT?).
2. MY TEDDY BEAR is something I always take with me on vacation.
3. To achieve your goals, you must WORK HARD.
4. THE FACT THAT I HAVE TWO REALLY AWESOME SISTERS-IN-LAW is something I'd like you to know about me.
5. I have a BAGEL WITH PEANUT BUTTER IN MY HAND.
6. IVORY SOAP floats (WOW! ANOTHER ORIGINAL).
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to CATCHING UP WITH THIS WEEKS HEROES (DWANE AND EBEN WILL BE CAMPING OUT TONIGHT), tomorrow my plans include A SOCCER GAME AND A SCRAPBOOK CROP and Sunday, I want to GO TO A FAMILY HARVEST PARTY AT THE SPRUCE HEAD CHURCH!

3 Comments:

Blogger Beloved said...

You are so sweet! See you Saturday!

2:00 PM

 
Blogger Janet said...

oh #5 sounds yummy! Congrats on your weight loss this week, btw. Thanks for playing, have fun this weekend :-)

2:59 PM

 
Blogger SmilingSally said...

Okay, so do your SILs read your blog? Please come visit and see my answers. While there, check out the BOX of new books I'm giving away.
http://smilingsally.blogspot.com

6:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts