Friday, October 24, 2008

FRIDAY FILL-IN

(My answers are italicized.)

1. Right now, I'm feeling hungry, so I'm eating whole grain oatnut toast with crunch peanut butter.
2. On a tropical beach, barefoot in the sand, is where I want to be.
3. How does one lose another 50 pounds?
4. Being healthy for my boys (all of them) keeps me on track.
5. Please don't forget to update your blogs!!
6. Hearing my boys giggle fills me with joy.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to an Ice Cream Social at Boston Financial, tomorrow my plans include maybe going for a picnic and Sunday, I want to watch Bobby winn Hot-Lanta!!

2 Comments:

Blogger JO said...

TGIF!

Here's my fill-ins. Thanks.

10:14 AM

 
Blogger SmilingSally said...

Oh, I want to go to that ice cream social! Happy Friday Fill-ins! I'm giving away a book. Look on my sidebar. You already KNOW how to win a book from me!
http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/

11:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts