Wednesday, October 08, 2008

A PRESENT

My husband got home early today. And he brought me a present. A BIG present! A convertible!!!! Can you believe it??? It's used, of course, but oh my goodness--what fun it is to drive!!! It's a 1996 Saab, teal green in color, with a black soft top. It's a five-speed, and it's got only 101,000 miles on it. I say ONLY because for us, that's really low miles. It gets about 31 miles to the gallon, and it had only one owner. When Dwane brought it home, he already had it insured and registered, and he told me that he's already got a buyer for our Subaru. Dwane is so much like my wheelin'-dealin' grandfather that it's not even funny. I'll be keeping the van still, for a while anyway. The Saab only sits 4, and tonight the 4 of us are taking Mom & Bailee to the soccer game, so we still need the van. I can't wait to drive it again, though! It's a hoot!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yey how cool!

5:12 PM

 
Blogger Billy Rhythm said...

Woah! Convertibles are cool. Saabs are cool. Saab convertibles? Way cool! Turbo charged? Automatic or standard?

8:21 AM

 
Blogger Lisa said...

5-Speed Turbo.

5:12 PM

 
Blogger sizzle said...

what about a picture of it?

8:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts