Friday, October 03, 2008

FRIDAY FILL-IN

1. October MEANS I'D BETTER START CHRISTMAS SHOPPING! EEK!
2. ROLLER COASTERS scare me! (BUT I STILL TRY TO LOVE THEM.)
3. Leaves are falling all around, it's FUN TO TRY TO CATCH THEM BEFORE THEY HIT THE GROUND (A NEW GAME I'VE BEEN PLAYING WITH THE BOYS).
4. My favorite horror movie is DRACULA because I THINK IT WAS THE LAST ONE I SAW (I DON'T LIKE HORROR MOVIES.)
5. THE 1980'S = good memories (CHEERLEADING, HIGH SCHOOL, FIRST JOB)
6. It was a dark and stormy night AND LISA WAS REALLY WISHING THAT DWANE WOULD FIX THE SCANNER SO SHE COULD LISTEN TO ALL THE ACTIVITY.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to EBEN'S SOCCER GAME, tomorrow my plans include EBEN'S SOCCER GAME and Sunday, I want to TAKE CALEB TO A SOCCER CLINIC! (AND WATCH TALLADEGA, OF COURSE!)

2 Comments:

Blogger SmilingSally said...

We have much in commons. Please come visit to see my Friday fill-ins.
http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/

8:36 AM

 
Blogger JO said...

i think my life got stuck in the 80s too especially when it comes to music.

enjoy your weekend!

here's mine. thanks!

7:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts