Sunday, September 28, 2008

THIS WEEK'S WEIGH IN

Well, in light of the fact that we might be hampered by Hurricane/Tropical Storm Kyle this afternoon/evening, church services were canceled for tonight. (It's now 45minutes before the evening service was to start. The winds are calim, and there is no rain.) Anyway, I went ahead and weighed in this AM on my own.

Lost this week - .8 pounds
Total lost so far - 24.8 pounds

I didn't lose a whole lot. I'm not too upset, though. For one thing, I met a HUGE personal goal for myself.

And another thing--I picked up the Wii Fit last weekend. What a blast! This week, instead of doing 60 minutes of DDR (all aerobics), I've been doing 40 minutes of aerobics, and 20 minutes of strength training on the Wii. I've been doing hula-hooping, step aerobics, and running in place. I've done crunches, and tricep extensions, push ups (ouch!), leg raises, etc. My muscles have certainly been getting a workout! They are quite sore today. And, I weighed myself before working out this morning, and again after working out, and I gained .2 pounds from the workout. I realize that could've just been water moving around or something, but my biceps are definitely much more firm this weekend than they were last weekend.

I haven't been doing as well with my eating. I need to get back on track with that. I did ok yesterday--bagel and peanut butter for breakfast, soup for lunch (260 calories), and an individual bag of popcorn for a snack. When Dwane got home, I had baked chicken, baked potato, and 1/2 cup stuffing. Then I ate a handful of these frosted animal crackers that he brought home. Naughty Dwane!!! I also found gourmet M&M's. Those triple chocolate ones are to die for. Another bad thing. But, at the same time, I have been "full" so much this week, that I feel yucky. I'm ready to get back on track in the food department.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My sister-in-law just got a wii on thursday for her birthday from my brother and apparently they both find that the boxing one is quite a workout...my brother even said his arms were sore! I wanna wii.

5:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts