Friday, September 12, 2008

BELOVED'S RANDOM MI-5

Beloved says: "This week's questions are random questions I found online & thought they'd be interesting to answer sometime. So here goes:"


1. Would you rather have one great friend or 5 pals?

Boy. Way to start with a tough question. I have several "best" friends (Mrs. Cheeseball, Beloved, My Mom, etc.). I share just about everything with all three of them. I definitely think that it's possible to have more than one "best" friend. Each person gives a little something different in their friendship, and with several friends, you can almost always guarantee that at least one would be available at any time. I think I'll take 5 pals, but turn them all into "best" friends.

2. Are you better at remembering names or faces?

There are a lot of people that I see and I think "I know them from somewhere". I guess that means that I am better at remembering faces.

3. What books on your shelf are begging to be read?

I have some Karen Kingsbury books to read, but they are not part of the series that I am currently reading. I have just started "Healing Stones" by Steven Arterburn and someone else, and I'd like to find more time to read that. In my bathroom, I still have "Sophie's Heart" by Lori Wick. I can't really get into that a whole lot, even though almost every woman in the church has recommended it. I'm half-way through it, and honestly, I'll be glad when it's done so that I can read something else. (I keep hoping that "Sophie" will get better.) I also have a housecleaning book that Beloved gave me, and that really NEEDS to be read.

4. Will the world be better or worse in 100 years?

Unless the Raptures before 100 years is up, the world will definitely be worse.

5. Is your best friend now anything like your best friend from childhood?

No. My best early-childhood friend was Judy. She was very, very, very quiet. Very, very, very shy. Very, very faithful to the church and its ministries. My best friend now, Mrs. Cheeseball, is not quiet and definitely not shy. While I'm sure she would like to be more faithful to a church, she's really busy. (But she is very faithful to prayer!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts