Friday, September 05, 2008

AMY'S "THE DREAM ON LIST" MI-5

Amy says: I was inspired by an article in SELF magazine for this week's MI-5. The article was called "Create Your Happy-Life List" and this list is derived from the little workbook box in the article. That box gave room for four answers in each of six boxes. I only used four of the boxes and added my own question to the list. Feel free to give as many or as few answers to each question as you like."

1. Every day I would like to: (examples given were: get my heart rate up, sleep for 15 more minutes, be loving to my partner)

Continue with Bible Study and exercise; try not to ever yell at my kids.

2. Every week, I would like to: (examples given were: cook a meal from scratch, pamper myself, spend time alone)

Find time to scrapbook, and lose 2 pounds.

3. Before next year, I would like to: (examples given were: clean out my closets, take a class, track my spending, plant an herb garden)

Lose 50 more pounds. Clean my house. I mean, really clean my house.

4. Before I die, I would like to: (examples given were: start a business, try skydiving, go skinny-dipping, make a difference in the world)

While this isn't too deep or serious, I want to go to Build-a-Bear Workshop with Mrs. Cheeseball. (I went to BABW in VA, but I wasn't with Mrs. Cheeseball. So, I made a bear for Mrs. Cheeseball instead.) I think I have another list in the archives somewhere called "The Bucket List" if you want to see more.

5: How likely do you think you will be to complete any of these goals? Which will be the easiest? Which will be the hardest?

I think Build-A-Bear will be easiest. In fact, we already kind of have plans in the works. The hardest will either be losing 50 pounds or cleaning my house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts