Friday, September 12, 2008

FRIDAY FILL-IN

1. I enjoy having time all to myself (even though it is really quiet).

2. How the election will turn out is something I wonder about often lately.

3. In your heart, you knew you loved me, and only me.

4. Take some potato wedges, add a little olive oil and French onion soup mix and you end up with Josey's really tasty oven fries.

5. God has gifted me with a wonderful family.

6. A good book is an instant vacation.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to making homemade pizza, tomorrow my plans include Eben's soccer practice and going to Belfast with Mom and Sunday, I want to go to Pastor & Josey's Open House!

1 Comments:

Blogger JO said...

i love time to myself too!

Here's mine -- http://www.joarduo.com/2008/09/friday-fill-ins-1.html

Thanks!

4:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts