Friday, August 22, 2008

BILLY RHYTHM'S MP3 MI-5

Billy Rhythm says: "This five has been inspired by my recent purchase of an i-Pod Touch (http://www.apple.com/ipodtouch)."

1) Do you use some form of PDA (personal digital assistant)/MP3 player/smart phone for contacts and calendar items? If so, what is it, and what do you use it for? If you don't use some sort of digital calendar, what do you use?

The only type of digital calendar I used is the Calendar in MS Outlook. I use that to keep track of my paralegal deadlines. For personal events, I just write them on the calendar hanging on the wall by the refrigerator. (I see it a lot that way.)

2) Do you use any sort of MP3 player? If not, do you use anything for "music on the go"?

I do have an MP3 player. I got a Sansa 1 gig (is it gigs?) one last year, and Eben now uses that one. I now have a Sansa 2 gig one (pink, of course!). I use it mostly when I go for a walk. I put fast songs on it to help me keep a good walking pace.

3) Do you have a favorite application you run on your PDA/MP3/smart phone? What is it? If you don't use one, how about some cool application you like on your computer?

This question almost sounds too technical for me. I use the "playlist" function on my MP3, so I can do my walking playlists. Applications...hmmm...I use MS Office all of the time, and Internet Explorer, but I think those are programs, not applications. So---I guess I have no idea.

4) How about a favorite game on your widget? If you're non-widget-ized, what games do you like to play on your computer?

Is a widget a DS? If so, I love Brain Age 1 & 2, Word Jong, Cake Mania 2, and Pogo Island (thanks to Amy!). On the computer, I love going to www.bigfishgames.com, and trying out their games (free for one hour). I am really loving the games that combine match-3 with time management.

5) Most little gadgets have a way to personalize them, like a cover or faceplate or something. What's on yours? If you don't own one, tell us about something else you've personalized.

My DS is not personalized, but I want to decorate it. I saw some pretty white Aloha-Flower sticker thingies that I'd like to put on my pink pearl DS, but I haven't seen them anywhere lately. I'll keep looking. I got some stickers with my Guitar Hero game, but they were a little too "rockin'" for my taste.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I decorated my ds with those guitarhero stickers but got sick of them and peeled them off LOL

3:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts