Friday, September 05, 2008

FRIDAY FILL-IN

1. If I was to walk into your life, would you be my friend?

2. Catch a bright star and place it in your pocket.

3. And you can send me chocolate anytime.

4. Excuse me, but I'm dealing with a memory that never forgets.

5. I'm the innocent bystander / Somehow I got stuck in traffic.

6. What's keeping us apart isn't selfishness, it's distance.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to five-cheese Texas toast, topped with grilled steak and onion rings, tomorrow my plans include perhaps going to the Great State of Maine Air Show to see the Blue Angels, followed by watching my favorite race of the year--Richmond and Sunday, I want to celebrate my grandmother's 82nd birthday (and try to forget the date)!

1 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

good lord that dinner sounds good!

Thanks for playing, have fun this weekend :-)

4:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts