Tuesday, September 02, 2008

A QUESTION THINGIE FROM JOSEY

A) Four places that I go to over and over: Church, Hannaford (groceries), WalMart, McDonalds.

B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly): Mom Jarrell, A friend of Dwane's from MBNA who forwards stuff to us all the time, Aunt Susie, and Quick & Simple Magazine (which I have just learned has just continued publishing their magazine, which was my favorite).

C) Four of my favorite places to eat: Cracker Barrel, Sonic, The Red Barn (fried seafood in Augusta), and Golden Corral.

D) Four places I would rather be right now: In the shower, back to Busch Gardens, asleep in bed, at the piano.

F) Four TV shows I watch: Project Runway, The View, the News, America's Got Talent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts