Thursday, June 26, 2008

MORE NEWS (MOSTLY FOR AMY'S SAKE)

First of all, we decided that only Dwane will be going to New Hampshire. There were a couple of reasons for this decision, most of them because it's just so expensive. I had also made some prior commitments, and I really wanted to honor them.

Anyway, the first thing that Dwane has to provide sound for on Saturday morning is the Nationwide Driver's Meeting. Next on the agenda: Sound for the Richard Petty Walk-a-Thon, at which Richard Petty himself will be speaking. First thing Sunday morning: the Sprint Cup Driver's Meeting. Dwane is absolutely beside himself with joy!! We picked up a new digital camera for him so that he can get some good pictures. (I don't trust him to take my new one, and my other one is pink.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am so excited for Duane!!! I hope you will post his pictures in flickr so I can see :D

6:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts