Friday, June 20, 2008

FRIDAY FILL IN

1. A smile is something that makes you feel good on the inside, and makes you look good on the outside.
2. Cribbage is my favorite board or card game.
3. I would love to have more chocolate in my life and less needing to lose weight.
4. When I think of the Summer Solstice, I think of dancing the polka with my Dad on Main Street.
5. I just remembered I need to get Amy's package in the mail.
6. One of my favorite song lyrics goes like this: "My sin--O the bliss of this glorious thought--My sin--not in part, but the whole--Is nailed to His cross, and I bear it no more! Praise the Lord, praise the Lord, O my soul!"
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to Eben's first overnight Boy Scout outing, tomorrow my plans include maybe going to the Farm Market with Mom and Sunday, I want to see how much weight I have lost!

3 Comments:

Blogger Billy Rhythm said...

I have said that that particular verse of "It Is Well" is perhaps the best verse in Christendom.

9:44 AM

 
Blogger Sandy M said...

I love going to Farmers Market. Don't play cribbage but hubby and his friends could play for hours! Have a great weekend!

12:04 PM

 
Blogger Janet said...

LOL love your answer to #4 :-)

Thanks for playing and have fun this weekend!

3:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts