Friday, May 09, 2008

FRIDAY FILL IN

1. The CHEESE BALL had an extra secret ingredient; it was _____ WISH I KNEW!
2. I CAN SEE GREEN GRASS through my window.
3. Right now, I need SOME BREAKFAST.
4. GROCERY SHOPPING is where I went Thursday night; it was EXPENSIVE.
5. Why does LOVE hurt so much? HOW ORIGINAL IS THAT ANSWER!?
6. All I can think of is the FIRST FRIDAY FILL-IN TODAY. I'M DRAWING A BLANK.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to CORN ON THE COB IN THE STEAMER, tomorrow my plans include GOING TO CHINA COAST WITH AUNT JO & SARAH and Sunday, I want to SHOW MOM WHERE THE SCOUT BUILDING IS!

2 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

mmmm, cheeseballs!

Have a great weekend and thanks for playing :-)

1:20 PM

 
Blogger Sandy M said...

Yumm... corn on the cob in the steamer sounds so good.

1:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts