Friday, April 25, 2008

FRIDAY FILL IN

1. When I fell in love the guy was never in love with me (well, until Dwane anyway)!!
2. It is springtime when the flowers bloom and it heats up outside!
3. Oh no! The internet connection is down, gotta call my brother!
4. Flavor of Love is the craziest tv show ever.
5. Cheese and Ritz Crackers make a great meal (especially if it's Alice's cheese ball)!
6. I've always wanted a garden.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to bed early (have to have Eben at the school at 7:00 AM to go to the circus), tomorrow my plans include hanging out with my Mom in the morning and Sunday, I want to watch Talladega, baby!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathy N said...

Sounds like a great weekend!

6:43 PM

 
Blogger Janet said...

Hope you had fun at the circus! Thanks for playing :-)

9:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts