Friday, May 02, 2008

FRIDAY FILL IN #70

1. Two of my favorite ingredients in a drink are ICE AND SOMETHING CHOCOLATEY!
2. EBEN'S ABILITY TO LEARN often amazes me.
3. You can keep doing that forever, the dog is SIMPLY GOING TO DIE SOMEDAY.
4. TAKE A PAN OF BROWNIES, CHOCOLATE PUDDING, COOL WHIP AND CRUSHED UP HEATH BAR, mix it all together and voila! You have DEATH BY CHOCOLATE!.
5. If I had a yard with a garden, I would love to grow LOTS AND LOTS OF VEGETABLES (NOT THAT I WOULD EAT THEM, BUT IT WOULD SAVE MONEY ON THE GROCERY BILL) (AND IT WOULD PROBABLY MEAN THAT I ALSO HAD MY VERY OWN GARDENER).
6. CLEANING THE SHOWER is best au naturel.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to PROBABLY PLAYING CRIBBAGE OR SCRAPBOOKING, tomorrow my plans include WATCHING THE RICHMOND NASCAR RACE and Sunday, I want to COOK MY KENTUCKY DERBY LUNCH FOR MY FAMILY (I KNOW, IT'S A DAY LATE)!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh I want to hear more about this death by chocolate thing...seriously. Sounds yummy :)

And my mom cleans her shower in the buff too...I can't do that...

What is a kentucky derby lunch?

12:13 PM

 
Blogger 3rdEyeMuse said...

great answers - death by chocolate sounds to die for ... sorry, couldn't help it. :)

have a terrific weekend! ~M~

6:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts