Friday, April 25, 2008

JIM'S MI-5

1. What is your personal policy regarding locking your car?

My car is unlocked at my house. If I'm in town, it's usually unlocked. (If I have my camera in the car, or if I've done some shopping, I'll lock it.) If I'm out of town, I'll usually lock it.

2. If you had to do it all again would you choose the same career path?

No. I don't know. Maybe I should't be so quick to say that. I really feel that God opened the door to my job with Jim all of those years ago, and I believe it was God's will that I was there. Of course, I'd much rather have a "fun" job that paid lots of money. Wouldn't we all?

3. What is something you hope to do this summer?

Go on vacation somewhere. Maybe Virginia. Maybe camping. Depends on the timing of the tax stimulus!!

4. Tell us something you are thankful for right now.

The kids are playing together really, really well this morning. Which is a really good thing, because I have tons to do. (Lots of paralegal work, housework, Dwane needs me to take stuff to him in Rockland, bills to pay, etc., etc.). So why am I typing in my blog???

5. Tell us of a book, movie, tv show, webisode, author, CD, musician, comedian or any form of entertainment you have been digging lately.

Beloved really turned me on to the blog "Confessions of a Cystic Fibrosis Husband". One of my best friends in high school died from CF, and this blog has been absolutely amazing to read. It brings a tear to my eye almost every day. God is working miracles in the lives of that family, and it's an honor to almost be a part of it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Beloved said...

I am so glad you take time to read the CF blog! I'm the same as you, I have been in tears many times reading about this family.

6:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts