Friday, April 18, 2008

BELOVED'S MI-5

Beloved Says: Here are some more questions from "You Gotta Be Kidding!" a book I purchased at Julia's book fair several months ago. The only rule is: You must choose from one of the 2 answers, "neither one" is not an acceptable answer. If you would like you can explain your choice.

Would You Rather:

1. Sleep each night with 2 harmless bats in your bedroom OR Always have 5 pigeons hanging out in your bathroom?

I think I'll take the pigeons. They are kind of cute when you feed them McDonald's French fries. And, since bats are going to be active at nighttime, when I want to sleep, the pigeons seem like the way to go.

2. Sleep on the sidewalk for a week straight in normal weather OR Sleep for 1 night on the sidewalk in the pouring rain?

I'll take the one rainy night. I'd get too homesick to be away for a whole week. I'd just want to get it over with.

3. Never be able to smile OR Never be able to dream when you sleep?

If I can't smile, it doesn't affect me too much, but it might really affect those around me. So I guess I'll do without the dreams. A lot of times I don't even know if I had a dream, anyway.

4. Not be able to read OR Not be able to talk?

Not be able to talk. I bet everyone around me would like that choice, too! And speaking of dreams and not being able to read--I have that "nightmare" ALL the time. In my dream, I'm trying to read something out loud, and I can't do it. It is very frustrating.

5. Bang your funny bone 5 times in a row OR Listen for 20 minutes to someone scraping their nails down a chalkboard?

Oh, let me bang my funny bone. It hurts really bad the first time--how much worse can 4 more times be? I'm not one that is really annoyed by the chalkboard thing, but after 20 minutes, I can see that I would be absolutely crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts