Friday, April 18, 2008

FRIDAY FILL IN

1. The last time I lost my temper I was angry with my fighting boys!
2. The high price of everything is what I'm fed up with!
3. The next book I'd like to read is Reunion by Karen Kingsbury and Gary Smalley.
4. Women of Faith in Boston in July is what I'm looking forward to.
5. If you can't get rid of the skeleton[s] in your closet, dance with them!
6. The best thing I got in the mail recently was a $5.00 grocery store coupon.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the same ol' same ol' (cribbage anyone?), tomorrow my plans include going to a birthday party and Sunday, I want to see what Billy Rhythm is going to cook for me!

2 Comments:

Blogger bundle-o-contradictions said...

I love your #5! **giggle**
Poor Hubby loves cribbage.
Have a great weekend! :)

7:39 PM

 
Blogger Janet said...

Things are costing more lately...and not just gas!

Thanks for playing and have fun this weekend :-)

9:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts