Wednesday, April 16, 2008

OUR BIRTH SONGS

My cousin-in-law, Big Guns, had a cool link on his blog. You put in your birthday, and you find out what the #1 song was on that date. Here are the songs for my family:

Dwane - 3/6/66 - "The Ballad of the Green Berets" by S/Sgt. Barry Sadler. I remember this song well. My grandmother had the album, and I listened to the song often when I was a kid.

Lisa - 6/7/68 - "Mrs. Robinson" by Simon & Garfunkel. I know this one well, too, although I don't have any story to tell you.

Eben - 7/20/97 - "All I Have" by Jennifer Lopez, featuring LL Cool J. I don't think I've ever head of this one.

Caleb - 2/15/03 - "I'll Be Missing You" by Puff Daddy & Faith Evans, featuring 112. I don't think I know this one either.

Cool site. Some day, Billy Rhythm is going to show me how to add a link to my posts. Until then, you'll just have to trust me that it's cool (or go to Big Guns' Blog).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts