Friday, April 04, 2008

WELCOME TO THE NEIGHBORHOOD MI-5

Amy says: Since we have some new peeps playing along I thought I would so some basic questions. Since I love INSIDE THE ACTORS STUDIO I thought I would use the Bernard Pivot questions asked by James Lipton. Since we only usually ask five questions feel free to just answer the five questions you like best...or answer all 10 for extra brownie points.

(thanks to wikipedia for the questions)

1. What is your favorite word?

Mama

2. What is your least favorite word?

No

3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?

Adorable pictures of my children. New paper from Close to My Heart. Beth Moore.

4. What turns you off creatively, spiritually or emotionally?

Scrapbook Pages with way too much white or sticker sneeze. When I look back at my first scrapbook pages, I shudder.

5. What sound or noise do you love?

Being told that I am loved.

6. What sound or noise do you hate?

Fighting boys.

7. What is your favorite curse word?

I don't curse. I think the closest I get to that is "shoot", or "oh, poop".

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?

Substitute teaching.

9. What profession would you not like to do?

Anything to do with cleaning.

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?

"I love you, Lisa. May I re-introduce you to those you love?" (Let me also say that I know that Jesus loves me, and I know that we will see those we love, and I know that we should want to hear "Well done, good and faithful servant", but I'm being honest--I can't wait to see my Dad again.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts