Thursday, April 10, 2008

SYMPATHY ANYONE?

Last night, I made a really good supper. Homemade macaroni & cheese (made with a little finely chopped onion--which adds just enough flavor to make the mac & cheese go from good to awesome), shake & bake pork chops (a favorite of mine) and some canned corn (I would prefer frozen, myself, but Dwane prefers the canned stuff). I'm chomping along, really enjoy it, when...oh, no...I bit my tongue. This was not just a little bite, mind you. I sliced through the tip of my tongue! The blood was "gushing" (in Dwane's terms). The cut starts at the top of the tip of my tongue, goes down the front, and ends on the bottom. The tip of my tongue actually went numb and became swollen. It's still really sore this morning. I'm also prone to canker sores in my mouth--whenever I bite the inside of my cheek, it turns to a canker. Those canker sores hurt like sin. If my tongue turns into a giant canker sore, I won't be able to eat. Maybe that's a good thing, especially in light of my last post!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You have my sympathy. You gave me shivers up my spine just describing is. I hear a cankor coming I'm afraid. There is some spray stuff that helps with that a little. Poor Baby, I'll be thinking of you.

8:52 AM

 
Blogger Beloved said...

You made me wince! Ouch!! I hate biting my tongue or my cheek.

6:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts