Monday, April 07, 2008

VIRGINIA, HERE WE COME!

Dwane just informed me that we are going to Virginia. Just him and I. Dennis & Dawn want us to come visit, and they are even paying for our plane tickets. We are leaving Thursday, May 29, and flying in to Richmond, VA. They will pick us up there, and we will head to Williamsburg. We'll be going to Busch Gardens on Friday, May 30. It will be nice to go there without kids. It's really hard to go on any of the rides when Caleb still can't go on most of them. I usually stay with him while Dwane (and somtimes Eben) hit the big rides. On Saturday, we'll head to Lynchburg, go to church on Sunday, and then fly home on Monday, June 2. Dwane's Mom will be staying with the kids. I hope that will work out ok. My Mom will be back to work by then, so it will have to be ok. Maybe Mom could take the smaller one when she's not working, just in case. Just what she needs!!! Work all day, and then have to ride herd on him!!! We'll see. It will work out. (I hope.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts