Friday, August 24, 2007

REBA PROP

During the last several months, I've found the joy of the TV show Reba. All 4 of us like the show, and I like to watch it when I have my morning coffee.

One of the things I've noticed is the set that sits on the top of Reba's kitchen table. It looks like maybe it's some sort of Polish Stoneware, and I think it consists of 4 or so things, maybe like a vinegar cruet, an oil bottle, salt & pepper, etc. Anyone out there watch the show and know what I'm talking about? Anyone know where I can find a duplicate? I absolutely love it--the pattern and everything. I've done some Google "shot in the dark" searches, but haven't come up with anything. I even tried to locate an e-mail address for the former Prop Master from the show, but because the show is no longer in production, ended up dry there, too. Any ideas????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts