Monday, August 06, 2007

GINA'S ALL THINGS HARRY POTTER MI-5

1. Hagrid took care of some unusual creatures while at Hogwarts. What was the most unusual "creature" you've ever taken care of?

I don't think I've had had an unusual creature to take care of. I've always had cats. I did have a Gerbil once, and now I have a couple of rabbits. Pretty normal stuff.

2. If you were given magical powers for 24 hours, what would you do?

I think I would like to have the ability to invisibly teleport myself so that I could listen in on conversations.

3. The Hogwarts Express has a major part in the series. Have you ever been on a train? Where did you go? Share with us your experience.

I've never been on Amtrak, although I would like to sometime. I have been on subways in New York City, Boston, and Montreal. I went on some haunted trainride in Connecticut, and other than the kiddie train rides at amusement parks, that's been about it.

4. Why do you think the world has gone so crazy for All Things Harry Potter?

Before I read any of the books, I thought it was the whole "Satan Disguised as an Angel of Light" type of thing---that it all about witchcraft and it was just one of those things that the Bible warns us about. I have read the first two books now, and I'm not sure I agree totally with my previous opinion (although I'm not totally ready to discount that opinion either). The books are very well written.

5. And finally, describe a "magical" moment in your life.

I guess like many of the others have said, it would have to be the days my boys were born, and also my wedding day (except for when Dwane locked us out of our car on our wedding night!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts