Monday, June 25, 2007

AMY'S "NEW EDITION" MI-5

Amy says:

"I got some new themes up on my blog...so the theme of this mi-5 is NEW"

1. What is the last thing you bought?

A weed-whacker at Home Depot. Technically, I guess Dwane bought it. It was the cheapest gas one that they had, and he hates it. It's going back. If we want to get really technical, then the last thing I bought was lunch yesterday at McDonald's.

2. You can add on one NEW room to your existing home. What would it be? Why?

Maybe a new Master Bedroom suite. Our bedroom is really not big enough for our California-King-Size bed. And I would like a bigger shower. I think I might try to build it onto the room that Dwane built a couple of years ago, which is at the opposite end of the house from the boys. I think I would probably wait until the boys are a little older, though, because I have such a fear of a house fire. In the meantime, perhaps I would just add a bathroom to the new room. Going from the computer to the bathroom can be quite a haul if you're in a hurry. It would be nice to have one on this end of the house.

3. What new book are you looking forward to?

I love books by Lisa Whelchel and Beth Moore. Anything by either of them would be awesome. I'm also ready for a new Rachael Ray cookbook.

4. What new music are you looking forward to?

I'm sure Carrie Underwood and Kelly Clarkson are both due for new albums, so I would like those. I'd also like a compilation of Bon Jovi's most recent greatest hits.

5. What new dish or restaurant would you like to try next?

I still haven't been to Cody's, and I'd really like to go there. (Hint! Hint! to anyone who will listen...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts