Friday, June 01, 2007

SUE'S SLICE OF LIFE MI-5

Sue says:

Sorry this is late. I had really wanted to do a "surgical" 5 considering I just had my hand surgery last week, but I couldn't come up with anything especially creative, so I turned to my handy scrapbooking quiz book for this one.

1.What was the last book you read & what are you reading currently?

Oh, goodness. Let's see...the last book I read...Oh, I know...The last book I finished was Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, which I read with Eben. We finished that yesterday. The last book I read for myself was The Bridges of Madison County. I cried the first time I read it, and I cried this time too.

2.What are you wearing right now?

Denim shorts that are so worn that the hem is all frayed. A bright yellow shirt with orange flowers on it. My grandmother gave it to me a couple of years ago because it was too big for her. I wear it all the time, and everytime she sees me in it, she says, "That's the ugliest shirt I have ever seen!" Not that anyone wants to know, but I'm also wearing a gray sports bra and pastel-printed granny panties. I'm also wearing diamond stud earings and my rings.

3.What was the last phone call you made?

Probably to Alice. Alice is the only one I ever call nowadays. I call my Mom and Sue quite a bit too, but Alice was probably the last one. I would imagine the call was about work.

4.To whom did you last send a letter or card (snail mail & email)?

The last e-mail I sent was one that went to Alice, Sue, and Dwane. I'm reading Sandi Patty's book "Broken on the Back Row: A Journey Through Grace & Forgiveness." I'm e-mailing the chapters to the three of them as I read them. My last snail mail card was probably a sympathy card to Ronda.

5.What was the last restaurant you ate at (can be eat in or take out)?

Drive-through at McDonald's count? If so, I went there today. I had my normal McNugget value meal with Diet Coke. Ate the nuggets, ate only a couple of fries. Gave the rest to Caleb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts