Wednesday, May 30, 2007

AMY'S "YOU ARE" MI-5

1. You are attending a professional sporting event. What sport? Do you go to a specific venue? Who do you root for?

Of course, it would be a Nascar event. I would really like to see the Brisol night race, and I'd be cheering for Bobby Labonte. If Nascar was not part of the equation, I would go see Olympic Figure Skating. The venue changes every year. Honestly, I'm not up on the figure skaters like I was a couple of years ago, but I'm sure I'd root for the Americans.

2. You are quitting your job because your dream job just knocked on your door and fell into your lap. How long of notice do you give? What do you say to your current employer?

I think I would probably give 2 weeks notice, but maybe 4. I think my current employer would be very understanding if I really landed my "dream job". I think she would be sad to see me go, but she would want me to follow my dreams. As far as what my dream job is, I'm not sure right now. I used to think that I'd like to work with Raceway Ministries, but recent events have made me realize that ministry is not for me, at least not right now. I'd love to help brides find their perfect wedding dress, so that might be an option...

3. You are attending a costume party. What do you go as? Will people recognize you (assuming there are people there that you know of course)?

This is a toughie. I'm not much into "dress up". I know it wouldn't be anything scarey. I'd probably go as some sort of princess or something, just so I'd have an excuse to really dress up. I can't see myself really wearing a mask or a lot of heavy makeup, so people would still recognize me.

4. You are going on a road trip. How long do you go? Where do you go?

I'd love to take a road trip. I'm not really sure where, though. Like my brother, I'd love to travel Route 1, and like my sister-in-law, Route 66 would be quite nostaglic too. I don't know---maybe I'll go to the Grand Canyon or to see Mt. Rushmore and other historical/natural monuments.

5. You are the winner of $15,000. Not enough to quit your job or move to Hawaii or anything crazy. What do you do with it? Are you sensible and invest it? Do you buy something you need? Do you buy something you want but don't need?

I think I'd use part of it to simply get away to think for a little while. I need it. I'd probably use the rest to pay down some more debt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts