Friday, April 20, 2007

JIM'S MI-5

1. Name a movie you would like to see soon.

I would like to see Premonition at the theater. And there are tons of movies that I'm waiting to see that are already out on DVD, including The Lake House, Memoirs of a Geisha, Ice Princess, Failure to Launch, and The Break-Up.

2. If money were a bit tight where is an area you would cut back?

Oh, this is easy. I'd get rid of Dwane's super-fantabulous cable. I'd also get rid of Dwane's super-fantabulous cell phone. Oh, and I'd make Dwane sell his super-fantabulous 4-wheeler, too, so we could get rid of that payment. Looks like Dwane will be sad if we have to cut back.

3. What is something that you used to dislike but now like?

Onions! I still don't like raw onions, but I can handle cooked onions pretty well. In fact, one of my favorite pizzas is hamburg & onion now.

4. Tell us something that people often notice about you right away?

I'm not really sure. I guess you'd have to ask the people that see me. I'd like to think that I have a friendly smile. It used to be that people would always notice my freckles, and they would also tell me that I looked just like my Dad. Now that I'm older, the freckles have faded a bit.

5. When you have had a long day and you go home what is your way to unwind?

I like to play games on the computer--including Hexic, Cribbage, and Jewel Quest. I also like to read magazines.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts