Friday, May 18, 2007

BILLY RHYTHM'S DRUM & FIRE ENGINE MI-5

1) Brake DRUMS wear out on your car. How often do you take your car in for maintenance? Are you fastidious about it, or do you let stuff go?

Fortunately, my husband is "into" all things cars. So, generally speaking, I don't have to worry much about car maintenance. If I was not married to a car freak, I think I would still be pretty fastidious about maintenance. I'm scared to death of being broken down on the side of the road. And, I've blown an engine before because of my failure to check the oil, so I have learned my lesson.

2) A neighbor's house burns down in a FIRE. You have a hunch, but no proof, that the neighbor did it for the insurance. Do you alert the authorities?

No. Not on just a hunch. Solid proof? Maybe.

3) Your ear DRUM is hurting like crazy. Do you bother to go to the doctors?

Nope. I don't go to the doctor's unless I am just about on my death bed. Except for maybe a bad toothache, and that's because I know toothaches generally don't get better unless the tooth is out of my head.

4) Think of song or movie with "FIRE" in the title. What is it? Why did it pop into your mind?

I don't know the title of the song, but it goes something like "Romeo & Juliet, Samson & Delilah....and when we kiss, ooooh, FIRE." Maybe the song is titled "Fire". So as not to embarass my mother, I will leave my comments at that.

5) Remember Stephen King's "The Shining," and the whole reDRUM thing? Have you read much King? Seen his movies? Been by his house? Anything related to him at all?

Never read any Stephen King. Think I've seen one, or maybe two of his movies: Firestarter, and parts of the one about the machines that come to life. I also watched a TV movie about people in an airplane. Can't remember the name of it. I think there were these flying metal balls with teeth. Never been by his house.

Bonus: What color FIRE ENGINE do you prefer: Red, White, or Yellow/Green? Why?

I prefer red, probably because when I was growing up, fire engines were red. Plus, red is the color of fire, so it just makes sense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts