Friday, April 06, 2007

THE WACKY MI-5

Beloved says: "The weather in Maine is wacky & unpredictable, and so are the questions."

1. How do you react when Plan A becomes Plan B?

I tend to not go with the flow very well. If something is really "planned", then I really get into the planning. When the plan changes, I feel like my effort was for nothing. I would like to be more spontaneous, and maybe in time, I will be.

2. What is under your bed?

We have 6 drawers under our bed, and there is different stuff in each drawer. I think Dwane has some clothes, some high school stuff, and EMT stuff on his side. I have old Avon stuff ('bout time to throw that out, I'd say), some glass pieces that I treasure with my life, and miscellaneous junk. I should clean them out and put some of my other junk in there. :)

3. If you had a million dollars what would you buy first?

I'd love to just pay the house off and be debt free. Then, of course, I'd probably want a different house. And a maid. And a gardener.

4. If you could have one superpower what would it be?

I don't know if this is a superpower or not, but I'd like to be able to transport myself to another place just by thinking it. Want to go to Puerto Rico? Just grab the sunscreen. How 'bout Miami for my birthday? Don't forget the presents! Seeing the majesty of the Grand Canyon? Just take a second. And to have lunch in heaven with Dad every day? Now that would be something.

5. When you were a teenager what did you think your life would be like at the age you are now?

I thought I would be married and have children, which came true. I thought that I would be teaching business classes in a high school, but that certainly didn't happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts