Friday, February 09, 2007

Billy Rhythm's Dreamy MI-5

Billy Rhythm says:

I actually had this idea last week. Since then, though, Aunt Ginny and Ma have both reported strange dreams. Maybe a sign?

1) You've been offered your dream job. What is it?

Jewelry Store Sales Clerk. Actually, probably more than that. Maybe a Gemologist that sells jewelry. I really want to have all kinds of gemstone knowledge. Of course, I'd get tons of pay and benefits, too. And, I'd probably get to make my own hours.

TWO HOURS LATER...
Ok. This is supposed to be a DREAM job. I'd like to think that if I went to GM Pollack (especially during Christmas time) and applied for a sales clerk job, I could probably get it. So, my DREAM job would be the piano player for the Sunday Morning trackside service that is held for NASCAR drivers. I don't know that NASCAR drivers sing hymns, but we are talking a DREAM job here. Or, leading a Sunday School class for the drivers' children would be great, too.

2) You've been given $1000 to spend on a "dream gift" for your significant other. Who do you spend it on, and what do you buy them? Why?

Well, I'd buy something for Dwane, of course. Unfortunately, Dwane tends to buy himself what he wants/needs (like I tend to do), so there wouldn't be much left over for me to buy. And what he would want (some kind of USB cable or some high-tech something like that), I'd have no idea what exactly it would be, or how to buy it (so I'd probably have to ask Billy Rhythm for help, as I have done in the past). Man! I'm really stumped here. Help me out, Dwane!!

TWO HOURS LATER...
Dwane often wishes that we had time alone to spend together. So, I think I'd try to book a room in the Pocono Mountains (where we went on our honeymoon) for the same week that the Pocono NASCAR race is held. While there, we would take in the race, of course. I wonder if $1000 would cover that...

ANOTHER HOUR LATER..

Dwane says he wants a high-tech driving simulator seat (for computer/playstation gaming). I like my idea better.

3) What was the last dream you had while sleeping?

I think it was the night before last, and that I dreamed that my mom had died. I remember feeling utterly devastated, but I don't really remember any details. I remember that it was very detailed, and that right when I woke up, I remembered it, but by later in the day, all memory of it was really gone.

4) Dream vacation time! Where do you go?

Fiji. The resort with villas over the ocean. Glass floors so you can watch the fishies go by.

TWO HOURS LATER...
After reading Paddy's answers, it really jogged my brain. OF COURSE!!! I'd have a honking huge RV and travel with my family from NASCAR race to NASCAR race for an entire year. And since this is a DREAM vacation, we would not have to camp in the regular camping lots. We would get to park our honking huge RV right next to all of the drivers' RVs. (The BUD Shootout is this weekend. Think I've got NASCAR on the brain.)

5) Tell us some things about your nighttime dreams. Are they in color?
Ever dream the textbook dream, e.g. public speaking naked, falling, etc.?
Are they somewhat normal, or do you have crazy dreams (like being chased by a moose)?

My dreams tend to be in color, vivid, detailed, and usually pretty "normal". I have the recurring dream of my teeth falling out, and I have dreamed several times that my house was being bombed by aircraft during a war. I remember having one of those dreams when I was in my late teens/early twenties. In my dream, I was screaming for my Dad. When I woke up, my Dad was standing in the doorway. I must've actually been screaming. The next morning, Dad didn't remember any of it. I was screaming in my sleep, and in his sleep, he came to rescue me. Oh, shoot! I'm crying again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts