Thursday, January 11, 2007

Here's my exercise update (already):

I was going to do Disc 2 of Carmen Electra's Aerobic Striptease, but when I watched the "preview", I found out that it was really all about "exercise" and not dancing. The idea is to be "fit to strip". It just looked way too boring to me, so I decided to try something different.

I threw in Yoga Booty Ballet, Light & Easy. I had purchased a two-disc set of YBB at Wal-Mart for only $10. I wasn't willing to drop a bunch of money for the whole set on the infomercial, but I thought that I could try it out for $10. Well, I think the workout was great, but I just couldn't handle all of the yoga talk. I fast-forward through the opening and closing yoga breathing. The dialogue is just too much. As a Christian, I just found it ridiculous. As a plain, ole human being, I still found it ridiculous. I just don't get it. If this workout could be done without the vocal instruction, just the music, I would LOVE it. Can't handle the talking, though. And, actually, I didn't think the instructors really sounded that convinced about the yoga. Is was just like it was some sort of teleprompter they were reading. Anyway, I think I'll try the other disc, too, which has a salsa influence. But, I'll fast-forward through all of that breathing again.

It was supposed to be a 50 minute workout, but by the time I got done fast-fowarding, it was about 35-40 minutes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Lisa, I am enjoying your progress notes on the diet. I decided to follow suit. Check out my blog, especially on Tuesdays. I think we're all going to be slim and beautiful for the wedding. We've got to get Sue to set up a blog so she can play along. I know I didn't get invited to this group, I'm crashing if it's okay. Love you

10:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts