Friday, January 05, 2007

Billy Rhythm's Workstation MI-5

This week's MI-5 was inspired by the items in my workspace:

1) Pictures: Do you have pictures around your work area? Who are they of?
Why are they there?

Actually, I don't have any pictures. That's amazing, considering how much I love pictures. Must be because they are all in scrapbooks, or waiting to be scrapbooked.

2) Mouse: What's your mouse like? A simple two button job, or the even more simple Mac one button number? Or maybe a roller ball?

I have a "simple two button job", I think. It says "Micro Innovations" on it. There is a large long glowing red button on the left side of it, and I have no idea what that is for. The bottom says that it's an optical mouse, and it also glows red. Does that give you any indication as to how much I know about computers???

3) Snacks: I have snacks at my desk. Do you have them at yours? What are they?

I almost always have snacks at my desk. I have a partially eaten box of Pepperidge Farm cookies--the "entertaining assortment". I have eaten all of the good chocolate ones, so now they're just sitting there. I also have a bag of assorted Lindt Lindor Truffles. Like the cookies, I have eaten the ones that I like (milk chocolate and dark chocolate) and left the rest (white chocolate, hazlenut, and peanut butter). They're good, but not worth the calories to me right now. I also have a bag of Chex Mix that my Mom makes me every year at Christmastime. Just Crispix and Cashews. Just the way I like it. It's almost gone. I also see Dwane's snacks of beef jerkey (A1 Steak Sauce flavor) and Animal Crackers. Man! No wonder I need to lose weight! Look at the food! Actually, the only thing here that I might actually eat now is the rest of the Chex Mix.

4) Pens: Have you got a favorite style of pen? A certain color you fancy?
Tell us!

I prefer blue pens. That way, it's easy to tell quickly which document is an original, and which document is a copy. In my line of work, that's important. I prefer a medium ball point pen, although I use a variety. Whatever I happen to have close.

5) The calendar: It's a new year--have you got a new calendar up? What's on it? Why did you pick that one?

I don't have a new appointment book yet, but that's in the works. I have my Crochet-Pattern-A-Day Calendar going, which is very near my work station. I loved it last year, and I'm liking it so far this year. I have some sort of wipe-off organizational calendar on my fridge, but I'm not sure yet if I like it. (Think I would prefer a plain old "paper" version instead of "wipe off".) In my normal wall calendar spot, I still have my 2006 Dunkin Donuts calendar. I'm hoping that they'll come up with one for 2007, because I really like the coupons.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blue pens are my favorite too!!!

Happy DeLurker Day/Week.

4:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts