Saturday, December 30, 2006

For those of you who like to know my weekly menu, here it goes:

Monday: Ham dinner at Mom's house. I'm bringing a Vidalia Onion Casserole. A new recipe I haven't yet tried. (Which could be dangerous, of course!)

Tuesday: Panko Chicken Strips, Creamed Spinach

Wednesday: Mexican Meatball Soup, Cornbread

Thursday: Pot Roast, Corn Casserole, Rice (I may substitute potatoes.)

Friday: Barbecue Beef Pizza (using leftover pot roast), Preacher Cookies (looks like what we would call "no-bake cookies")

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

I don't want to sit down and have a bowl of spinach, but I don't mind it raw in a salad, or cooked in a casserole or something like quiche or lasagna. I also like it in brasciole instead of arugula.

8:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts