Friday, December 08, 2006

Just in case you were wondering (and since I don't have an Amazon Wish List), here's the Christmas Wish List that I gave to Dwane. Dwane usually gets me exactly what's on my list, with maybe one or two surprises thrown in. He also loses the list about three times during the Christmas season, so I thought that if I posted it here, at least he'd always be able to get it.

Crochet Pattern A Day Calendar
A budget book (I know there are great computer programs for this type of thing, but I'm still into the old high school style of accounting ledgers.)
Desperate Housewives Cookbook
Rachael Ray 2, 4, 6, 8 Cookbook
Rachael Ray’s Open House Cookbook
Paula Deen Celebrates Cookbook
Rachel Ray’s “Yum-O” Classic Cookbook
Karaoke Revolution American Idol Edition
The Facts of Life on DVD
Grill Pan
Desperate Housewives Game for PC
Archaeological Bible

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh you will love the Crochet pattern a day calendar...I have one of those for this year...I love it!

5:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts