Thursday, December 14, 2006

Dwane has to work on Sunday. That's not so unusual. It's what he has to do for work on Sunday that's unusual.

He has to take a business associate to the Patriots Game! In skybox seats! Lunch with the corporate credit card!

Man! How come I can't get to schmooze clients like that?? (Guess it's my line of work, huh?)

Anyway, Dwane's not a huge football fan. (We had only been married for a short time when we got into an argument during the Superbowl game about how much a touchdown was worth. I won--thanks to my cheerleading days!)

And, he's a little upset that it's on Sunday, as he's missed a lot of church lately.

But, I'm sure he'll have a good time. It's not Nascar, but he's never been to a pro football game before, so I'm sure he'll find it exciting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts