Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Several years ago, Dwane bought a Kawasaki Ninja motorcycle against my wishes. Ever since that time, I have teased him that if he could have something so expensive and extravagant, then I deserved a big ole honking diamond. I've teased and teased about it, especially whenever he talked about buying yet another vehicle. ("Boy, my diamond's getting bigger and bigger!!")

Well, I never dreamed that I would have a big ole honking diamond, but that's just what came to me yesterday. Dwane took his overtime and commission from November and bought me a big ole honking diamond. It's a three-stone diamond ring. There's a 3/4 carat in the center, with two 1/2 carats on the side. There are four small channel set diamonds on each side of the shank, which total 1/4 carat.

I told him that I hoped he didn't buy me a ring to simply shut me up. He told me that he would never do that. That he loved me. That he wanted to give me things that I wanted. I cried.

Please refer back to my alphabetical list of why I love Dwane. He thought that list was a little "over the top". I think my list was perfect.

I love you, Dwane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts