Friday, December 08, 2006

Can you tell I'm bored today? Look at all of these silly little posts you're getting!

I should be trying to get Caleb down for a nap. It's almost 3:00, and we usually try to nap at 1:00. There were some guys that were supposed to be here at 2:00 so that they could use the church's tables for the St. George School Christmas Fair, but they have yet to show up. Ugh! Had I known they'd be so late, I would've gone to sleep. Oh, well.

I certainly have plenty to keep me busy. I have lots of work for Anita to do. I'd love to do some scrapbooking. And, of course, there's always housework.

However, Dwane bought me a very nice anniversary gift, and the shipping notice is supposed to be coming by e-mail. So, I'm checking my e-mail about every 10 minutes or so, just to see if it has shipped yet. (It was supposed to have been shipped yesterday.)

I think I'll try to nap in the living room chair...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts