Sunday, October 29, 2006

Amy says:

It is slow and I am bored at work today...here is the bored at work mi-5! Enjoy....

1. You have nothing that NEEDS to be done. No yardwork, no housework, no oil changes on the car...nothing. What do you do with the next four hours?

That's easy--Scrapbook!!!

2. Do you have a favorite way to pass time while at work when it is slow?

Since I work from home for only a very limited number of hours per week, this is hard to answer. When I worked full time, I admit that I was somewhat addicted to Solitaire on the computer. (Only when it was slow, of course!)

3. What is your favorite part of work? What is your least favorite part of work? Be as specific or as vague as you need to.

Winning a case that I have worked very hard on is very rewarding. I also love it when another attorney makes a mistake, or has a poor argument. I just love proving that the other attorney is wrong. My least favorite is the constant interruptions during the day, and the inability to work only when I want to work.

4. Tell about something you are waiting for.

Waiting for the next two weeks to be over. This is the first week back from vacation, so I know it's going to an absolutely horrible work week. And I have a scrapbooking class to teach on Thursday, and another on Saturday. The next two weeks are also Dwane's busiest week sof the whole year, so the next two weeks are going to be just yucky.

5. I went to the grocery store the other day and found out that they had an isle dedicated to Christmas already. Have you started thinking about christmas? What is your favorite part? Have you started shopping? Have you made your list and checked it twice??

I've been thinking about Christmas for quite a while now. Because I knew that our income was going to be only 50% of what it was last year, I started picking up Christmas gifts about 8 months ago, as things were marked down on clearance. My favorite part is probably finding the perfect gift for everyone. I really enjoy that. I don't really like the decorating and the undecorating parts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts